Welcome to DIDWW documentation!
DIDWW was founded in 2004 as a provider of global voice origination services.
Since then, we have grown to be a trusted, one-stop shop for delivering high-reliability,
premium quality, inbound and outbound communications products and services to thousands
of telecom companies and enterprises worldwide.
DIDWW offers a vast selection of services:
- Global DID numbers (geographical, national , toll-free, mobile, SMS, T.38 fax, metered, shared cost) and call forwarding to SIP, h.323, IAX2, landlines and mobile phones (PSTN)
- Outbound SIP trunks
- Incoming SMS
- Outgoing SMS
- phone.systems, a fully featured virtual PBX platform
Additional tools for service integration and management:
- User Panel enables you to completely manage all services with DIDWW
- An API, allowing customers to implement DIDWW services within their own business processes
- CDR Streaming enabling customers to receive CDRs to their designated API in real-time