Creating a New Configuration Profile¶
Step 1. Click the “+Add Configuration Profile” button which is available on section “Configuration Profiles”. (Fig. 1).
Step 2. Add configuration profile settings (Fig. 2).
Basic configurations are as follows:
- Friendly name - configuration profile name. It can be anything and does not affect services.
- Trunk - call forwarding settings which will be associated with configuration profile.
- SMS Trunk - short messages forwarding settings which will be associated with configuration profile.
- Channel Group - capacity group which will be associated with configuration profile. Shared or metered capacity groups can be assigned to your configuration profile.
- Capacity Limit - maximum number of simultaneous calls per associated DID number.
- Default - option to make a configuration profile a default one. If it is checked, all newly ordered DIDs will be assigned to this configuration profile by default.
Step 3. Click “Submit” to save the settings.